Eco Casa is perfect for holidays with family and friends – with added fascination for anyone interested in ecology!
Lovingly designed and restored by ecological building enthusiasts AquaTierraSol Eco Casa is an expansive cabaña built in stylish, contemporary lines and with some innovative features you may never have seen anywhere before, including:
- an ‘eco’ swimming pool cleaned by natural plant symbiosis, not chemicals
- a reed-bed system that blends beautifully into the landscape cleaning our ‘grey’ water and using it to irrigate the grounds, keeping them green an lush all year round
- living ‘green’ roofs: instead of a finish of tiles you’ll marvel at the careful planting of colourful foliage which also attracts and sustains wildlife such as butterflies
- cellulose insulation to keep you comfortably warm during the cooler months
- natural log-burner if you prefer to be really toasty!
Eco Casa has five bedrooms and extensive indoor and outdoor living spaces. Set in its own landscaped, private gardens, this cabaña’s guests enjoy incredible views throughout of the South Pacific bay of Abanico, Maitencillo.
Drivers will be pleased to note the cabaña has its own private driveway and garage leading directly to the beach at Avenida del Mar, with additional access and private parking behind the cabaña from highway F-30.
- large open-plan lounge-diner with comfortable seating areas for relaxing and dining, with stunning sea views from the inside and from the adjoining full-length terrace: perfect for contemplating life and a vantage point for glorious sunsets.
- fully equipped kitchen with everything the holiday chef may want to test their culinary skills with
- shower room with WC
- large-screen TV, cable, music system and free WiFi
- fifth bedroom with a pull-out double bed
- four large bedrooms: two with king-size beds and two with twin beds
- two bathrooms (bath and shower plus WC)
Extra studio accommodation:
- self-contained accommodation for extra guests
- own kitchenette
- shower room/WC
- two single beds
- the private gardens are surrounded by trees and contain many native shrubs. You’ll find plenty of seating areas in which to find shade or some quiet time while admiring the sea views.
- to the front of the house there is a beautiful, long terrace beside the natural swimming pool, which overlooks the beach
- two barbecues with adjacent seating offer fabulous opportunities to cook outside (don’t forget the local fisherman bring fresh produce daily to the harbour)
- for our younger guests, there are extensive, safe, imaginative children’s play areas.
Included as standard:
- all linen and bedding
- welcome pack
- bath and beach towels
Available on request:
- infant cot
- laundry facilities